Control H2S Odor, BTEX, VOC and
Low BTU Waste Streams
MEł™ - MRW Elevated Enclosed Efficient Flare System™
What is MEł?
The MEł is an acronym for "MRW Elevated Enclosed Efficient". The MEł was developed
by MRW specifically for the oil and gas patch industry and wastewater treatment
plants to control biogas emissions, digester emissions, control H2S odor, BTEX,
and low BTU waste gas. After several requests to build thermal oxidizers or flares
for glycol dehydration units and wastewater treatment plants, MRW designed the
MEł to encompass the benefits of both a flare and a thermal oxidizer. The beauty
of the MEł - It is extremely cost effective both in terms of capital cost and
energy usage. The fuel savings are significant compared to traditional flares
and the MEł costs less than half of traditional thermal oxidizers.
Low Capital Cost. Low Operating Cost. High Destruction Efficiency.
- Gas Plants
- Natural Gas Production facilities - Glycol Dehydration & Amine Sweetening
Facilities to control H2S odor, BTEX, VOC, and Low btu waste streams.
- Wastewater Treatment Plants - Biogas & Digesters
- Biogas Flares
- Digester Flares
- Any other waste gas that requires the control of Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
odor, BTEX, VOC, and/or low BTU waste streams.
Key Features and Benefits
Where has MRW installed the MEł? What types of
companies use the MEł?
We have supplied the MEł at numerous natural gas production plants and
wastewater treatment plants for several companies including:
- MEł provides the benefits of both an enclosed flare/thermal oxidizer and
an elevated open flare (or candlestick flare).
- The MEłhas a low capital cost like an elevated open flare and the low
operating cost and higher destruction efficiencies associated with an enclosed
flare or thermal oxidizer.
- Control H2S Odor
- Up to 99.9% Destruction Efficiency
- Low NOX emissions
- Higher Fuels Savings
- Easy to operate and easy to maintain
- Backed by over 100 years experience designing flares and thermal oxidizers.
- Tejas Gas
- Energy Transfer Corporation (ETC)
- El Paso Energy
- Aquila - Utilicorp
If you are interested in learning more about the MEł give us a call, send us an
email, or complete our Online Inquiry/RFQ to receive a quote or more information.
We are always happy to hear from you!